What you want, we got
We’ve pulled out all the stops for an exceptional experience at Kimpton Carlyle Hotel Dupont Circle. Celebrate a business win at our evening hosted wine hour, or take a custom-made PUBLIC bike for a spin through the city. With pet-friendly accommodations, meeting facilities and a convenient location, Kimpton Carlyle Hotel Dupont Circle has all the makings of a dream destination.
Amenities & Services
- IHG® Rewards Club members get complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel during every stay
- The IHG® Rewards Club Elite welcome amenity is a $10 Raid the Minibar Credit or bonus IHG® points
- The Riggsby, a Chef Michael Schlow restaurant, featuring upscale American fare with distinct European influences
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Onsite 24-hour fitness center
- In-room dining provided by The Riggsby
- Overnight valet parking ($48 fee + tax)
- Daily valet parking ($20 fee + tax)
- Tesla and universal electric car charging stations
- Nightly hosted evening wine hour from 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Complimentary morning coffee + tea service
- Pet-friendly accommodations - bring your loyal companion with you
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town
$25 Daily Guest Amenity Fee Includes the Following:
- Unlimited local and long distance calls
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (Normally a $14.99 charge)
- Exclusive savings at partners such as Theater J, National Geographic Museum, Shop Made in DC, and more locally-loved shops in Washington, DC.
- Complimentary morning car service (between 7-9 a.m. weekdays, 8-10 a.m. weekends) within 1 mile of the hotel, upon availability
- Complimentary weekday newspaper