What you want, we got
We’ve pulled out all the stops for an exceptional experience at Kimpton Carlyle Hotel Dupont Circle. Celebrate a business win at our evening hosted wine hour, or take a custom-made PUBLIC bike for a spin through the city. With pet-friendly accommodations, meeting facilities and a convenient location, Kimpton Carlyle Hotel Dupont Circle has all the makings of a dream destination.
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5-6pm, 7 days a week
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service
- The Riggsby, a Chef Michael Schlow restaurant, featuring upscale American fare with distinct European influences
- In Room Dining provided by The Riggsby
- In-room spa services
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- A yoga mat in every room
- Our on-site 24-hour fitness center features state-of-the-art exercise equipment
- Custom-designed Kimpton PUBLIC bikes for riding around town
- Check out our Life Is Suite blog post to learn creative workouts you can do while traveling
- Valet parking is available on property for $46 + tax for overnight parking, and $18 + tax for daily parking.
- Equipped with Tesla and universal electric car charging stations
- Let us be your home away from home. Offering special amenities for our extended stay guests.
- Pet-friendly accommodations. Bring your loyal companion with you – there's a dog park only a block away.
Your daily facilities fee/additional charge of $25 plus tax includes the following:
- Complimentary morning car service (between 7-9 a.m. weekdays, 8-10 a.m. weekends) within 1 mile of the hotel, upon availability
- Unlimited local and long distance phone calls
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (Normally a $14.99 charge)