What you want, we got
We’ve pulled out all the stops for an exceptional experience at Kimpton Carlyle Hotel Dupont Circle. Celebrate a business win at our evening hosted wine hour, or take a custom-made PUBLIC bike for a spin through the city. With pet-friendly accommodations, meeting facilities and a convenient location, Kimpton Carlyle has all the makings of a dream destination.
- Complimentary WiFi for IHG® Rewards Club members
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5-6pm, 7 days a week
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service
- The Riggsby, a Chef Michael Schlow restaurant, featuring upscale American fare with distinct European influences
- In Room Dining provided by The Riggsby
- In-room spa services
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- A yoga mat in every room
- Our on-site 24-hour fitness center features state-of-the-art exercise equipment
- Custom-designed Kimpton PUBLIC bikes for riding around town
- Run with the GM. (Seasonal. Inquire at front desk for more information.)
- Check out our Life Is Suite blog post to learn creative workouts you can do while traveling
- Valet parking is available on property for $45 + tax for overnight parking, and $17 + tax for daily parking.
- Equipped with Tesla and universal electric car charging stations
- Let us be your home away from home. Offering special amenities for our extended stay guests.
- Pet-friendly accommodations. Bring your loyal companion with you – there's a dog park only a block away.