What you want, we got
We’ve pulled out all the stops for an exceptional experience at Kimpton Carlyle Hotel Dupont Circle. Celebrate a business win at our evening hosted wine hour, or take a custom-made PUBLIC bike for a spin through the city. With pet-friendly accommodations, meeting facilities and a convenient location, Kimpton Carlyle has all the makings of a dream destination.
- Complimentary WiFi for IHG® Rewards Club members
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5-6pm, 7 days a week
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service
- The Riggsby, a Chef Michael Schlow restaurant, featuring upscale American fare with distinct European influences
- In Room Dining provided by The Riggsby
- In-room spa services
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- A yoga mat in every room
- Our on-site 24-hour fitness center features state-of-the-art exercise equipment
- Custom-designed Kimpton PUBLIC bikes for riding around town
- Check out our Life Is Suite blog post to learn creative workouts you can do while traveling
- Valet parking is available on property for $45 + tax for overnight parking, and $17 + tax for daily parking.
- Equipped with Tesla and universal electric car charging stations
- Let us be your home away from home. Offering special amenities for our extended stay guests.
- Pet-friendly accommodations. Bring your loyal companion with you – there's a dog park only a block away.
Your daily facilities fee/additional charge of $22.99 plus tax includes the following. IHG® Rewards Club Members, that book directly on our website, government rates, FIT rates, and negotiated rates are exempt from this fee. This fee will be adjusted off your folio at check-out.
- Complimentary morning car service (between 7-9 a.m. weekdays, 8-10 a.m. weekends) within 1 mile of the hotel, upon availability
- Unlimited local and long distance phone calls
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (Normally a $14.99 charge)